I wanted to respond in some general way, at least, to the questions I am getting over the last 48 hours about the August eclipses and particularly to the one we are moving through right now. Short and to the point but hopefully of some help! I will be back at my desk on Wednesday morning.
Are you the Leo or the Aquarian or the one crunched in between?
For all of the hype about the August 21st eclipse, I have to say that I have just as many clients affected by the one occurring today. If it is this eclipse that’s got your feelers humming, keep these other energy cycles in mind. It may be difficult at first, but zooming out your lense may help you organise your thoughts and feelings…
– the sun is inconjunct Pluto = Dont expect some or all of the happenings to make sense to you. Reality and your perception of it are just beyond a solid connection in these days. This is neither negative or positive in and of itself; there are more dots to connect.
– the sun is also inconjunct Neptune = the grand plan truly is not visible at the moment. This is crucially and paradoxically grounding knowledge.
– the sun has recently overtaken and passed Mars = let the head rule the body and passions as much as possible. Should you have degree markers in range of the event, expect to experience some form of opposition and Be Ready to pause and think before responding. Practice this: practice running potential scenes in your mind with your Ego [dramatically, if you like ;)] halting time while you think up your best response before resuming action.
– Jupiter is sextiled by the sun = if you look, you will find assistance/aid/encouragement and advice from someone within your network. Nice!
– I have also written about this month’s eclipses in this post.
(On Antifragility) The Buddha knows…
“We’re not graduating engineers here,” she said. “It’s one thing to hire somebody who writes computer code, but it’s another thing to hire someone who knows how to work in a diverse environment or rapidly-changing environment, and those are skills we teach here and, increasingly, what businesses want. And now we’re focusing more heavily on the sciences, too, to back that up. We’re training the citizens the world needs right now.”
Naropa University Provost Janet Cramer. (source)
Personalised Energy Coaching firstname.lastname@example.org